The 31st International Conference on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region, RAAD2022, will be held in Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria at the Lakeside Science & Technology Park, from June 8 to June 10, 2022. The Conference will bring together academic and industry researchers in robotics from the Alpe-Adria-Danube Region affiliated countries and their worldwide partners in a collegial and simulation environment. According to its tradition, RAAD 2022 will cover all major areas of R&D and innovation in robotics, including new research trends such as: bio-inspired and cognitive robots, visual servoing of robot motion, human-robot interaction, cloud robotics and personal robots for ambient assisted living.
Topics: Papers are solicited on topics related to new theories, advanced design of robot mechanics and control architectures, and development of intelligent robotic applications
- Novel design and applications of robotic systems, advanced robot control
- Dexterous grasping, handling and intelligent manipulation
- Intelligent cooperating and service robots, antelligent information technologies for cognitive robots
- Human-robot interfaces
- Robot vision systems and visual servoing techniques
- Mobile robots, aerial, underwater and spatial robots
- Humanoid and walking robots
- Bio-inspired and swarm robotic systems
- Personal robots for ambient assisted living, medical robots and bionic prostheses
- Education in robotics
- History of automation and robotics
- Cognitive robots and emotional intelligence, ethical, legal and social issues of robotic.