SYROM & ROBOTICS 2022
The aim of the joint conference is to bring together researchers, scientists, industry experts and PhD students involved in the general area of mechanisms, mechanical transmissions, robotics and mechatronics, to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
- Theoretical and computationalkinematics; Mechanism design.
- Dynamics of machinery; Dynamics of multi-bodysystems; Experimental mechanics.
- Linkages and mechanical controls; Mechanical transmissions.
- Mechanisms for biomechanics
- History of mechanism science; Industrial and non-industrial applications.
- Serial and parallel robots.
- Mobile robots; Collaborative robots. Micro and Nano robots.
- Sensors andactuators; Advanced control.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Medical robots; Teleoperation, haptics, virtual reality.