11th IFToMM International Conference on Rotordynamics will be held in Beijing, China from 18th-21st September 2023. The conference is held every 4 years to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Rotordynamics and related areas. The idea to have a regular quadrennial meeting started with the conference in Rome in 1982. It followed the meeting in Tokyo (1986), Lyon (1990), Chicago (1994), Darmstadt (1998), Sydney (2002), Vienna (2006), Seoul (2010), Milano (2014)，Rio De Janeiro (2018).
The topics of this conference cover the hot spots in the field of rotordynamics such as condition monitoring, bearings, rotating energy harvesting. 11th IFToMM International Conference on Rotordynamics will provide a forum for researchers and engineers all over the world to exchange new ideas on rotordynamics, which is a very effective way of direct knowledge transfer between universities and practical engineering. Since there is a vast number of researchers working in the field of rotordynamics in China, we are sure that this conference is of great significance for enhancing the impact of IFToMM.
- Active Components and Vibration Control
- Bearings: Fluid Film Bearings, Magnetic Bearings, Rolling Bearings and Seals
- Blades, Bladed Systems and Impellers
- Condition Monitoring, Fault Diagnostics and Prognostics
- Dynamic Analysis and Stability
- Electromechanical Interactions in Rotordynamics
- Fluid Structure Interactions in Rotordynamics
- Modal Testing and Identification
- Nonlinear Phenomena in Rotordynamics
- Numerical and Analytical Methods in Nonlinear Rotordynamics
- Parametric and Self-excitation in Rotordynamics