The conference will bring together academic and industrial robotics researchers from the member countries of the Alpe-Adria-Danube region and their global partners in a collegial and stimulating environment.
As is tradition, RAAD2024 will cover all major areas of research, development and innovation in robotics, including new research trends such as: bioinspired and cognitive robots, visual servo control of robotic motions, human-robot interaction, cloud robotics and personal robots for ambient assisted living.
RAAD 2024 will provide a valuable opportunity for many researchers to meet and discuss the latest achievements on topics covered by the IFToMM TC Robotics and Mechatronics.
- Novel design and applications of robotic systems.
- Dexterous grasping, handling, and intelligent manipulation.
- Intelligent collaborative robots and service robots.
- Advanced robot control.
- Human-robot interfaces.
- Robot vision systems and visual servoing techniques.
- Mobile robots.
- Humanoid and walking robots.
- Bio-inspired and swarm robot systems.
- Micro- and nanoscale robots.
- Aerial, underwater and space robots.
- Integration of robots in holonic manufacturing.