Robotics is a crossroads of various research and technological fields, where new questions are asked and new ideas arise, which open the door to completely new trends and development opportunities. New technological possibilities and developments in the field of artificial intelligence allow robotics to make enormous steps forward. More than thirty years ago when RAAD konferences started, we realized that strengthening international cooperation with a focus on neighboring countries and pooling resources was important. The 32nd International Conference on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region, RAAD2023, will be held June 14-16, 2023, at the Rikli Balance Hotel in Bled, Slovenia. The conference will bring together academic and industrial robotics researchers from the member countries of the Alpe-Adria-Danube region and their global partners in a collegial and stimulating environment. As is tradition, RAAD 2023 will cover all major areas of research, development and innovation in robotics, including new research trends such as: bioinspired and cognitive robots, visual servo control of robotic motions, human-robot interaction, cloud robotics and personal robots for ambient assisted living.
The conference is related to new theories, advanced design of robot mechanics and control architectures, and development of intelligent robot applications.
- Novel design and applications of robotic systems
- Dexterous grasping, handling, and intelligent manipulation
- ntelligent collaborative robots and service robots
- Advanced robot control
- Humanoid and walking robots
- Robot vision systems and visual servoing techniques
- Mobile robots, autonomous navigation, simultaneous localization and mapping
- Bioinspired and swarm robot systems
- Medical robots and bionic prosthetics
- Intelligent information technologies for cognitive robots
- Aerial, underwater and space robots
- Education in robotics