The aim of the MuSMe symposium is to bring together researchers from the broad ranges of disciplines referring to Multibody Systems and Mechatronics, in an intimate, collegial, and stimulating environment.
The symposium attracts several technical and scientific communities including: IFTOMM, FEIBIM, ASME, IEEE, AMCA (Argentine Assocciation of Computational Mechanics), and other communities related to biomechanics and computer science.
The MuSMe 2021 Symposium is one of the activities of the IFToMM Technical Committees for Multibody Dynamics and for Robotics and Mechatronics, and the FEIbIM Commission for Robotics and Mechanisms.
As a result of the organization effort of the local committee, it is expected to include for the first time, Argentina as a country member of IFToMM and also, to promote new IFToMM activities from and Argentine branch, in Argentina and Latin America.
Co-chair of the conference: Prof. Alberto Cardona, CIMEC (UNL-CONICET), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analysis and synthesis of mechanisms
- Dynamics of multibody systems
- Design of algorithms for mechatronic systems
- Experimental validations
- Virtual reality integrated to multibody and mechatronic systems
- Multibody design in robotic systems
- Theory of mechatronics simulation
- Mechatronic systems for rehabilitation and assistive technologies
- Control of mechatronic systems
- Vehicle dynamics
- Mechatronic systems for energy harvesting
- Multibody and mechatronics systems for mitigating the COVID-19 pandemic