The 2024 USCToMM Symposium on Mechanical Systems and Robotics (2024 USCToMM MSR Symposium) and the 2024 Symposium on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators (RoManSy) will be held as a single combined conference May 22-25, 2022, on the campus of the University of South Florida. The 2024 USCToMM Annual General Meeting will be held during the Symposium.
The symposium is designed to foster meaningful interactions and collaborations: single track, peer-reviewed papers, 20-minute presentations plus 10 minutes for Q & A allowing for substantial discussions, and a social program that fosters networking and collaborations among attendees including a Friday evening conference dinner at the Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, FL. Papers should be submitted on-line through the paper management platform as PDF files formatted according to the provided Springer LaTeX template.
Proceedings: Published by Springer and indexed in Scopus, Ei Compendex and Web of Science.
- Specialized Robotic Systems
- Soft, Wearable & Origami Robotic Systems
- Applications to Walking, Flying, Climbing, Ground, Underground, Swimming, & Space Systems
- Human Rehabilitation & Performance Augmentation
- Design and Analysis of Mechanisms & Machines
- Human-Robot Collaborative Systems
- Service Robotics
- Mechanical Systems & Robotics Education
- Commercialization of Mechanical Systems & Robotics
- Related topics