The Summer School is intended for young scientists and PhD students interested in development of robotics and mechatronics fields. The MDAMS 2022 is supported by IFToMM Technical Committee for Linkages and Mechanical Controls (TCLMC).
The Summer School will award a certificate of attendance.
- Piezomechanic applications in machining technologies, healthcare, microstructure dynamics
- Dimensional synthesis of linkages
- Dynamic simulation and analysis of geared transmissions with presentation of a case study in wind turbines
- Hybrid metal-composite gears with improved NVH performance: design, manufacturing and testing
- Designing of suspension systems for mobile robot
- Pneumotronic devices for biomedical applications
- The touch stimulation technologies: new possibility for human-machine interactions
- Methodologies for increasing the positioning accuracy of high-acceleration parallel robots used in industrial applications
- Design of a haptic system with improved performance via developing its new sub-systems
- Motion analysis of the left ventricle of a human heart