The objective of KOD 2021 is to review the current state of knowledge and present the scope of scientific research and innovation in the field of mechanical engineering design, product developing and management. The Conference will attempt to define the directions of further development in mechanical engineering. The leading professors in this field from this region will be engaged to take introductory lectures and give us their view of this issue.
The basic goals of this Conference are:
- to assemble famous investigators and practitioners from faculties, scientific institutes and different enterprises or other organizations,
- to enable presentation of new knowledge and exchange of practical experience in mechanical and graphical engineering, industrial design and shaping, product development and management,
- to propose theoretically developed and practically tested solutions for improving the quality of products in mechanical engineering in order to achieve the highest possible position on the international market.
Participants of Conference KOD 2021 contributed to the understanding of design building relationships across multidisciplinary design domains including engineering and product development, innovation, management, complexity, human behaviour and system design. The Conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
- Design, Manufacturing and Management of Machine Elements, Equipment and Systems
- Management and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes Applied Modelling, Industrial Design and Virtual Engineering
- Applied Modelling, Industrial Design and Virtual Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics: Design, Kinematics and Dynamics
- Quality Engineering and Management
- Economical Aspects of Construction of Technological Equipment and Systems
- Ecology, Ergonomics, Energy Efficiency, Environment Protection, Safety and Health at Work
- Academic and Mechanism Education and History of MMS