Multibody dynamics, based on computational dynamics, provides important methodologies and tools for vehicle dynamics, aerospace engineering, biomechanics, virtual prototyping, machine design and many other areas of application in which computer aided analysis of complex articulated mechanical systems plays a role. Developments in computer hardware and general purpose software continues to provide challenging demands for efficiency and accuracy by the industry, which, in turn, provoke the need to develop advanced features such as: real-time simulation capabilities, highly non-linear control devices, workspace and path planning, active control of machine flexibility and multidisciplinary features.
The purpose of the Conference is to serve as a meeting point for the international multibody community by providing a forum in which the recent developments in the field of multibody systems are discussed.
- Applications, Multidisciplinary Methods, and Other Topics
- Computational Methods and Real-Time Applications
- Contact, Impact, and Constraints
- Control, Mechatronics, and Robotics
- Data-driven & ML-based
- Dynamics of Vehicles
- Flexible Multibody Systems
- Modelling, Formalisms, and Theoretical Methods
- Optimization, Sensitivity Analysis, and Parameter Identification