The 23rd IFToMM China International Conference on Mechanism and Machine Science & Engineering (CCMMS 2022) will be held on July 30-August 1, in Yantai, China. The conference was originated in 1982 and is the main forum in China for the exchange of ideas, presentation of technical and scientific achievements, and discussion of future directions of mechanism and machine science. IFToMM CCMMS 2022 is the 23rd in this series.
IFToMM CCMMS 2022 aims to provide a platform for international academics and engineers to present their ideas and latest development in the field of mechanisms and machine science. International participants are welcomed to join Chinese community to share new ideas and vision on the research and applications of mechanism and machine science & engineering. Support from IFToMM and its MO China-Beijing will attract more scholars' attention to this event and increase the impact of IFToMM within Chinese community.
- Mechanism synthesis & analysis
- Theoretical & computational kinematics
- Dynamics of mechanisms and machines
- Novel mechanisms and robots and their applications
- Parallel & hybrid mechanisms
- Compliant mechanisms and micro/nano mechanisms
- Reconfigurable and metamorphic mechanisms
- Morphing and shape adaptable mechanisms
- Mechanisms and mechanical design
- Biologically inspired mechanisms and robotics
- Motion planning, dynamics, and control
- Mobile robotics