The aims of the Workshop are to
• Present IFToMM as an active world organization that can contribute to United Nation 2030 Development Agenda
• Present and Highlight all the research activities realized in IFToMM community that can contribute to reach some target within SDG, Sustainable Development Goals
• Increase the awareness related to SDG in IFToMM scientific community.
• Generate a network of active researcher, with specific interest on effects of new technologies on sustainable world
• Foster dialogue between technologists and humanists.
- Biomechanical Engineering
- Linkage and mechanical control
- Sustainable Energy Systems
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Green Tribology
- Transportation Machinery
- Multibody Dynamics
- Engines and Powertrains
- History of Mechanism and Machine Science