The aim of the Symposium is to establish an international forum for presenting and discussing historical developments in the field of Machine and Mechanism Science (MMS).
This is the 7th event of a Symposium series that was started in 2000 in Cassino (Italy), as main activity of the IFToMM PC for History of MMS.
The conference is supported by the IFToMM Permanent Commission for the History of Mechanism and Machine Science
- Modern reviews of past works
- People, history, and their works
- Direct memories of the recent past
- Historic development of theories
- History of the design of machines and mechanisms
- Developments of mechanical design and automation
- The historic development of teaching, of schools of engineering and the education of engineers